Sunday 20 February 2011

Laptop Learning Programs and Online Safety

This is my first compilation post since September. It has been in DRAFT since January. So, some of the "stuff" is a bit old.  The newspaper links can also disappear as they archive copy.

Yes, this type of post is the lazy person's approach to blogging.  Better put my mind to something than nothing, I say.

These references are related to the topics of laptop learning and responsible online behaviour.

Online behaviour:

Social networking sites new arena for bullying
UK kids online behaviour
Fighting bullying in schools and online


On laptops:

Six years of 1 to 1 learning in Floydada, Texas
When going 1 to 1 isn't exciting
Laptops open new doors to learning
Laptop programs are an important aid to learning

These topics remain pretty hot around the world.  I usually tweet them and that may mean I will not blog them anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment