Sunday 2 August 2009

Should I create a new blog on a different platform?

I have been thinking about setting up a new blog.

In fact, yesterday I even got the edublogs sign-in page up and ready to go!
But, at the last minute I hesitated, thinking, do I really need another blog?

The sensible answer is probably no. The emotional answer continues to be yes.

I believe, I can separate my posts into websites useful for learning for my new blog and other types of posts to remain with this blog to ensure I do justice to two blogs.

I still use "Blog This!" an awful lot as the lazy person's way of blogging topics of interest.

I will spend time checking out the useful information at these sites.

Getting started

Check out these class blogs

New edublogs features

This is a work in progress ... what are the issues?

No comments:

Post a Comment