Sunday 25 October 2009

Exploring UK Local Education Authority (LEA) Websites

Over the past years, about once every 6 months, I have done a quick tour of all UK LEA websites.

What the heck for ... you might wonder? Well, it is simple. The UK in general and some LEAs in particular have been developing fabulous learning resources for many years.

I really enjoy checking out new developments on the many Learning Grids across the country.

I was reminded again today of how many valuable and often interactive websites there are already and more being designed as I write.

ArtisanCam is one I saw tweeted today.

In the coming weeks, I will post about all the interesting websites I rediscover in my LEA tour.

I am up to R and have collected about ten of the best so far to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment