Sunday 19 July 2009

PinDax - Online Message Board

PinDax - Online Message Board:

"Why choose a boring message board for your website? PinDax offers a fun real-time alternative to the traditional message board. Sign up for free, you will be up and running in minutes."

My comments: Just broke my commitment of a last post not to sign-up to any more tools.
I always loved the eboard facility of many years ago. I am a sucker for post-it note functionality.
This little app. was originally brought to my attention by @larryferlazzo. If you are not subscribed to blog feed or following him on Twitter and you are an educator, then you are missing a great number of learning opportunities for you and your students.


I'll get back to you on what use I make of this nifty tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment