Sunday 9 November 2008

TechTalk4Teachers: tt4t_062 Time to cleanup some delicious bookmarks

TechTalk4Teachers: tt4t_062 Time to cleanup some delicious bookmarks

This is Tom Grissom's blog. His latest post with a recording on delicious and his planned cleanup will strike a chord with many web2.0 afficionados. I can very much identify with this, my book marks are mostly in order but my favourites and saves on Twitter and Google Reader are too regularly out of control.

I commented on his post:
Nice post.I have to find some time to go back through your posts to listen to all your recordings.
Like you, I love delicious. Even though, I like diigo too especially the groups I've joined, I am sticking with delicious for social bookmarking. The PrintWhatYouLike site looks very useful.
Tom's blog is worth a follow and you can keep up with his tweets and posts on Twitter too.

No comments:

Post a Comment