Monday 4 August 2008

Smart Technologies whiteboard software now requires product keys for installation � Moving at the Speed of Creativity

Smart Technologies whiteboard software now requires product keys for installation � Moving at the Speed of Creativity:

I wrote this comment on Wesley Fryer's blog:

"In discussing this tool, the hardware in the first instance, it is wise to use the term IWB. All other terms are proprietary.

This tool will be useful if teachers understand and implement quality teaching practice. Without structured and sustained TPL it could just be a costly chalkboard.

As far as the various proprietary software goes, in my state NSW our education department has very skilfully negotiated contracts that have procured IWBs independent of the proprietary software.

Intelligent planning, I believe."

I will follow the many discussions around IWB across the world with links I have collected at delicious.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment