Monday 4 August 2008

Using twitter, sms, word clouds and audience response systems in my workshop ... a technology too far? [mobile-learning.blog-city.com]

Using twitter, sms, word clouds and audience response systems in my workshop ... a technology too far? [mobile-learning.blog-city.com]:

Andy Ramsden wrote on his blog, Monday 4 August 2008:

"I tried using Twitter, SMS, Word Clouds and Audience Response Systems in my last presentation. I suppose the first question must be, why use so many technologies? A previous comment on this blog asked if there was any evidence of people using Twitter within their large group teaching. This post describes a use by me in a recent session that I ran, and gives feedback on some lessons learnt."

This is an interesting post and the slideshow saved on Slideshare is worth a look too.

The concepts are valuable for school learning 2.0 and professional learning - enterprise 2.0.


This post helps us assess the potential of these interactive, mlearning tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment