Thursday 10 July 2008

Back to blog!

After, 3 months down time, settling in to a new workspace, I have set a goal to blog at least once or twice a week.

I have continued my learning 2.0 research and the avalanche of new apps and tools is phenomenal. I have mostly stuck with those mentioned in posts below. The new tools I use are:
  • diigo especially the groups
  • Twitter through google reader and TweetDeck
  • friendfeed and
  • second brain

All the new tools I read about I post to google shared.

I have found Twitter fascinating and can follow many of the A List edubloggers I have identified over the last year.

In my next posts, I intend to:

  • write about leadership of learning 2.0 in schools
  • summer conference in the northern hemisphere, notably NECC 2008
  • my stats. using google trends and slideshare

2 comments:

  1. As someone who tends to be a sporadic blogger myself (thoughts in brain don't always make it to keyboard), I respect your goal to blog more. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, fellow blogger! I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us. I, too, being a follower of Web 2.0 in the classroom am looking forward to another person's perspective on Web 2.0!

    ReplyDelete