I have continued my learning 2.0 research and the avalanche of new apps and tools is phenomenal. I have mostly stuck with those mentioned in posts below. The new tools I use are:
- diigo especially the groups
- Twitter through google reader and TweetDeck
- friendfeed and
- second brain
All the new tools I read about I post to google shared.
I have found Twitter fascinating and can follow many of the A List edubloggers I have identified over the last year.
In my next posts, I intend to:
- write about leadership of learning 2.0 in schools
- summer conference in the northern hemisphere, notably NECC 2008
- my stats. using google trends and slideshare