Tuesday 29 July 2008

Great VoiceThread resources � Moving at the Speed of Creativity

Great VoiceThread resources � Moving at the Speed of Creativity:

Wes Fryer post 28 July 2008.

"Great VoiceThread resources: I thoroughly enjoyed listening to the Teachers Teaching Teachers webcast “Revisiting VoiceThread” from July 23rd today on my commute to and from work. Among the nuggets of good advice shared in the session about helping students effectively use VoiceThread were the following basic but powerful recommendations:"

Wes relates the 3 recommendations and as usual acknowledges the work of other great bloggers' writings on the topic and EdTechTalk.

I have only ever made comments on other peoples work. But, if I were in a school or classroom VoiceThread would be one of the first tools I would promote for use.

No comments:

Post a Comment