Saturday 12 July 2008

A NECC to learn from - Teach42

A NECC to learn from - Teach42:

Steve Dembo wrote on his blog:
"The good stuff was easy. Much more challenging to document the stuff I think we need to learn from. Before I go any farther, let me just say that these are my own personal observations and thoughts. While I may sound critical of some people or behaviors, I don’t begrudge anybody because I don’t think anyone I refer to here had any sort of bad intentions and to be honest, I do understand why many of these things occurred. I’m not saying that I have any solutions, but I think discussing the problems (whether real or just perceived) is important."

This is one of many post NECC 2008 blogs. Reflecting and learning, I say. I have found the posts fascinating, enjoyable and flagging great opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment