Wednesday 1 October 2008

Blogging Corner: Week beginning 22 September: Your favourite blogs: Week beginning 22 September: Your favourite blogs

Blogging Corner: Week beginning 22 September:
Your favourite blogs
"My favourite blogs are mostly Oz teacher blogs. Although, I have got some favourite NZ, UK, US and CA, bloggers that I follow on Twitter too. I made a slideshow on A List edubloggers, that I put on SlideShare.

The http://grandslam.edublogs.org/ blog is interesting. I like the guidelines for blogging and commenting. Getting teachers to blog and own the idea of blogging for themselves and their students, is maybe for most teachers an 'idea whose time has yet to come'.
Pity really! Not sure either how to change this.

Microblogging on Twitter for instance, could be a solution. 140 characters has a lot of appeal and the PL payback is high, if you are following the right people.

I like the 23 things concept. The Yarra Plenty model is worth a look and the originals are easy to find with a google search."
Blogging Corner run through me.edu.au is a wonderful way for teachers to read about the work of Australian educators.

No comments:

Post a Comment