Saturday 11 October 2008

using Twitter in education - what the mlearn audience thought [mobile-learning.blog-city.com]

using Twitter in education - what the mlearn audience thought [mobile-learning.blog-city.com]

Andy Ramsden wrote in his blog:

I recently presented at mLearn08 about the potential use of Twitter in Teaching and Learning based on a survey I did quite a while ago (slides: http://www.slideshare.net/andyramsden/how-do-people-use-twitter-and-why-do-we-need-to-know-presentation )

Part of my session included the audience (about 60 people) to split into groups and write down on a piece of paper (yes I know !) how they thought Twitter might be used to support teaching, learning and administration.

I commented:
I saved your show to my slideshare group. It looks good. Great set of preliminary thoughts from your session. I have followed on #mlearn08. I will be putting Twitter near the top of my Top Ten tools when I redo it soon. I am looking at similar tools in a more closed environment for student protection, maybe edmodo, utterli or ...

I will follow your work with interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment