Sunday 19 October 2008

Life IS LIKE a Box Of Chocolates AND Blogging IS LIKE… | Mobile Technology in TAFE

Life IS LIKE a Box Of Chocolates AND Blogging IS LIKE… | Mobile Technology in TAFE

Sue Waters blogs are a vital part of my professional reading. With a number of other educators she is among many other things, promoting class and student-blogging on a global scale.

In this post she has made very good use of a very creative student comment by "Ashley".

I made a comment on her post: I have a blog in name only. I don't feel the need to think up ideas. I piggy-back, comment and reflect on the post or tweets of far more dedicated bloggerati and twitterati.
This is made easy with a simple google tool.
I sometimes feel a little lazy, but it is all I can manage and it seems a respectful way of acknowledging other people's, creative and insightful ideas.
The posts or tweets I use as a springboard, mostly reflect my interests and beliefs. Not quite a "self-portrait" but nevertheless an indication of who I am.
As a teacher, I do aim to separate the personal from the professional as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment