Saturday 2 January 2010

Jane's E-Learning Pick of the Day: My predictions for Top Tools in 2010

Jane's E-Learning Pick of the Day: My predictions for Top Tools in 2010:

Jane Hart is one of my favourite writers, in this post she writes:

"At the end of 2008 I produced a list of tools I thought would make it onto the 2009 Top 100 Tools list. They were: CoolIris, DimDim, Evernote, Friendfeed, Posterous, Qik ScreenToaster, Seesmic, Sliderocket and WiZiQ.

I got 5/10!"

In looking ahead she has made some predictions for 2010 as follows:

"... here are some other tools that just failed to make the list this year that I think might make it in 2010.

Would you like to predict a tool that you think might make it onto the Top 100 Tools list in 2010?"

My thoughts and predictions in answer to her list will be another WORK IN PROGRESS.

As a taster, let's just say my list will not have much in common with Jane's.

No comments:

Post a Comment