Jane Hart is one of my favourite writers, in this post she writes:
"At the end of 2008 I produced a list of tools I thought would make it onto the 2009 Top 100 Tools list. They were: CoolIris, DimDim, Evernote, Friendfeed, Posterous, Qik ScreenToaster, Seesmic, Sliderocket and WiZiQ.
I got 5/10!"
In looking ahead she has made some predictions for 2010 as follows:
"... here are some other tools that just failed to make the list this year that I think might make it in 2010.
- Microsoft's search engine, Bing
- the computational knowledge engine, Wolfram Alpha.
- 3 sceencasting tools: Screencastle, Screenflow or CamStudio
- Voki to create a personalised speaking avatar
- 3D authoring tool, Thinking Worlds
- Apture to add multimedia to your website without leaving the page
- Lovely Charts, an online diagramming tool
My thoughts and predictions in answer to her list will be another WORK IN PROGRESS.
As a taster, let's just say my list will not have much in common with Jane's.